How to Get Rid of Laryngitis in 24 Hours
Laryngitis is a condition when your vocal cords or voice box is swollen and inflamed. This can cause huskiness or a total voice loss. Laryngitis subsides within two weeks. For certain profession such as singer or act=or, this disease is a nightmare. There are some remedies regarding how to get rid of laryngitis in 24 hours to try when you are contracted with it.
Before getting down to the way to get rid of laryngitis, we had better know very well the symptom of laryngitis first. The symptoms of laryngitis are fever, runny nose, sore throat, cough, throat pain, and sneezing. If these symptoms last more than 3 days, your laryngitis can be consider chronic and in need of further treatment. Note that chronic laryngitis caused by inflammation is contagious. Stay away from the suspect
Natural Cure for How to Get Rid of Laryngitis in 24 Hours
- Apple Cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar can kill the bacteria causing the sore throat. The acidic taste in the mouth can help it to do the task more effectively. Try to mix one or two table spoon of apple cider vinegar with water. Mouthwash the mixture until your throat is slightly relieved. To get the relief, try to repeat this process 3 times a day.
- Ginger. Ginger can soothe the pain and the inflammation in the voice cords. To make this cure, boil water with thinly sliced ginger root in about 10 to 15 minutes. Cool this ginger water down to the normal room temperature. You can have it with the mixture of additional ingredients such as tea or honey to lessen the spicy taste. If you are a love of the bizarrely spicy taste of ginger, having a ginger is definitely a great idea. Drink this ginger water or juice until the throat feels better and your journey on how to get rid of laryngitis in 24 hours is successful.
- Lemon. It is same with apple cider vinegar; lemon also has anti-bacteria properties capable of putting an end to the life the bacteria causing laryngitis. Besides, it can trigger the production of saliva in mouth to help reduce the sore in throat. Squeeze one lemon and mix it with a pinch of salt. Add some tepid water then mixt them all well. The lemon can be mixt with the other beverages such as tea or green tea. . Use thing liquid to gargle and do it three times a day until you feel the relief.
- Honey. Honey possesses a beneficial astringent property to relieve the irritated or sore throat and gets the inflamed area better. This is one of the most favorite natural ingredients due its acceptably sweet taste. Add honey with warm beverages you like and have it three to four times a day, but there is nothing wrong with having it more than that number. If you want to speed up the expected recovery, add some additional ingredients such as citrus or berries to the beverages.
- Salt. The last way on how to get rid of laryngitis in 24 hours is by taking advantage of salt. Salt has a inherently great property to kill the bacteria around the inflamed voice box and sore throat. Put a glass of warm water with moderate amount of salt. Use it as a mouthwash and do it as many as possible within the day when you are having laryngitis. Why should the salt be appropriately moderate? Because the excess use of salt can worsen the inflammation and make it impossible to cure within a short space of time.