How to Get Rid Of Mice in the Walls Naturally
The existence of mice around the environment is harmful for human health. So, how to get rid of mice in the walls of your house? Instead of using any chemical substance to repel them, it would be better to try some natural ingredients and safe ways. The reason of using some natural substance or ingredients is to avoid the chemical contacts your foods, pets and kids. It is true that chemical repellent for mice is more practical and work quickly, but it might harm your family.
How to Get Rid of Mice in the Walls with Natural and Unique Ways
Mice choose walls for their nest and stay in their place during the day. At night, they will come out for food. To avoid this, you have to do something that makes them run away from your home. So, what are you supposed to do to repel them or even kill them? Take a look to the tips for repelling mice as follow.
- Spraying Peppermint Leaves Extract. Mice have the smell of peppermint. So, it will be great natural mice repellent. Puree some peppermint leaves and take the extract. Dilute it with a little water and pour it into the spray bottle. Spray the peppermint extract to the mice favorite places. The smell of peppermint is awful for them so they will run away immediately. In addition to use peppermint extract, you can use peppermint essential oil as well. Another way, dab some cotton balls to the peppermint extract or peppermint oil and tuck them into the wall crack, hole, and pantry shelves.
- Poison The Mice With Baking Soda. According to some researches, baking soda is harmful for mice’s digestive system. By consuming foods contain baking soda, the mice can’t survive and eventually die. You can add the baking soda for a slice of bread, meat, and other foods and put them in their favorite places. But the risk of applying this is you have to be willing to get rid of the corpses.
- Chili Sauce and Detergent Blend. How to get rid of mice in the walls with chili sauce and detergent? It is quite easy. Just mix two tablespoons of the spiciest chili sauce and detergent. Dilute them with water and pour the blend into the spray bottle. Then, you can start the mice ‘hunt’. Make sure you keep the “gun” properly. Keep it away from children.
- Repel The Mice with Morinda Fruit. Prepare 3 morinda fruits and cut them into several parts. Put them on the plate and place it in each spot where the mice often pass through. The pungent odor from morinda fruit will repel the mice immediately.
- Jamaican Field Cricket Sound. The last way might be unusual and unique. The sound of Jamaican field cricket is very annoying and disturbing for mice since they like quiet place.
The tips of how to get rid of mice in the walls naturally above can be tried immediately if the mice terror in your home is tyrant. Don’t forget to do it regularly until you find no more mice in your dwell.