How To Get Rid Of Flying Roaches Fast
Being one of the most despised creatures on Earth, roaches are hated by everyone. Roaches are like disasters because they make living inside the house no longer comfortable as before. So, effective methods on how to get rid of flying roaches fast are extremely important. The presence of roaches in the house indicates that the house is not clean because the roaches are creatures that simply love dirty environment. Therefore, once you notice a roach inside the house, it is time for you to clean up the entire house while getting rid of the roaches at the same time. In some bad cases, professional help or exterminator is necessary. But if you are currently dealing with mild or moderate issue, you can count on yourself to get rid of these creatures.
- Get Rid of Flying Roaches with Sugar and Baking Soda. The first method is simple yet very effective. It involves the use of sugar and baking soda to kill the roaches. This mixture can actually cause quick decline in roaches’ population. However, you should know the exact locations where the roaches hide out in your house because this mixture should be applied at the right places. So, what do you need to make this deadly mixture? Well, you need a cup or bowl, sugar and baking soda. The good thing about baking soda is that is isn’t as toxic as the boric acid. Yet, it is still toxic for the roaches by mixing with the stomach acid inside the roaches’ body. Then, it causes imminent death. To begin with, you have to mix baking soda and sugar in equal parts. You can simply start with ¼ cup of each. Mix them in a bowl or cop. Then, sprinkle the mixture on targeted areas where you see most of the roaches. Leave the bait for a day and check out the next day to see what you have got. If you found the dead roaches, immediately remove and throw them away.
- Get Rid of Flying Roaches Using Boric Acid. The Boric Acid alone is enough to kill the roaches making this particular ingredient a very effective way to get rid of the roaches. You can easily find it in the stores both offline and online and is claimed as one of the most effective roaches killers and other pests. So, it is very normal that you use this ingredient to remove the roaches threat from your house. However, it is not safe for consumption therefore it is extremely important to keep your kids and pets away from this ingredient. And, it can only be used in short term because it basically is a poison so it causes health side effects if used in long term. As for the roaches, it can cause immediate death for them as soon as they come to contact with it. The best way to use this ingredient is by using only light dusting on the targeted areas nearby the roaches nesting and their highway. Avoid using too much boric acid. And, it is more effective when it is wet. So, consider sprinkle some water after applying it. Your goal is having the roaches walking through this ingredient. Then, they will have boric acid all over the body and once they ingest it, they will soon die.
- Get Rid of Flying Roaches Using Spray of Softener. Here comes another effective method to get rid of flying roaches. This time, the star is fabric softener. Yes, you heard it right. This softener is a great means to repel the roaches and bring back your true house. And, it is much less toxic than boric acid so there isn’t much to worry when you have kids and pets. Prepare only three ingredients to prepare this method, spray bottle, water and natural fabric softener. You need to mix two parts of water with three parts of softener. Put them inside the spray bottle before using. Make sure to shake before spraying. This is a great spray that you can apply on roaches that you see crossing nearby. When this mixture is absorbed through their skin, it will suffocate them and lead them to die in most cases. In the meantime, you can also spray the locations nearby their nesting or their houses. This way, it gives you more effective result.
- Get Rid of Flying Roaches Using Bay Leaves. Natural method using bay leaves may not be familiar to most people though it can actually give great result. It doesn’t kill roaches but it keeps them away from entering your house. So, it makes a great method for mild roaches issue. The bay leaves act as natural repellent for roaches as roaches hate the smell of the leaves. To get this method ready to use, you have to prepare bay leaves, pestle and mortar. First of all, you should crush the bay leaves using pestle and mortar until become some kind of powder. Make sure the leaves are dry so it will be easier to crush. Once you get the powder, simply sprinkling the leaves on targeted areas where the roaches are present or nesting. If you cannot find the leaves in nearby groceries stores, you may want to check the nearby Asian spice store because these leaves are often used in Asian cuisine.
- Get Rid of Flying Roaches Using Lemon. This last recommended method for getting rid of flying roaches involves lemon juice or lemon peels. The lemon’s fresh smell is associated with clean home. And, the lemon itself has been widely used as the most popular household cleaner in the world. So, it certainly makes a powerful agent to repel the roaches and other insects. It contains anti-pathogenic properties to keep any insects away. To make use of this method, you have to prepare 100% lemon juice or freshly squeezed lemon juice and spray the juice on targeted areas especially those that are hard to reach as these areas often become the nesting ground. Or, you can place lemon peels on the areas including the entry way to prevent roaches from entering your house.