Can You Put Essential Oils in A Bath?
If you are wondering about can you put essential oils in a bath, the answer is yes you surely can. Essential oils can be used in many ways. Aside from topical use, essential oil can be applied for bath and diffuser. Adding essential oils in a bath allows you to have relaxing benefits. It helps you to rejuvenate your body after a tiring day. Essential oils are not only able to bring benefits to your body, but also your mind as well. The health benefits from essential oils you add in the bath are including enhancing mood, relieve pain, and relax muscle. Here are the recipes for some benefits that you can try by adding the essential oils in your bath.
Recipes of Essential Oils for Bath
- Sleep difficulty. When some people still wondering about can you put essential oils in a bath, you can directly try it on your own. As you can see, people restore their stamina by sleeping. Things are getting worse when you have sleep difficulty. In this case, you can take a bath with essential oils. The recipe for this sleep difficulty solution involves lavender essential oils, jojoba oils, and roman chamomile essential oil. You can also add sea salt and lavender buds.
- Anxiety. Anxiety is the next problem that you can solve by putting combination of couple of essential oils in a bath. How can you put essential oils in a bath for anxiety problem? The recipe is simple since all you need is combination of lavender essential oil and frankincense essential oil. You can also add full fat milk and bergamot to enhance their relaxing benefits. This essential oil recipe will help you to relieve your anxiety and to reduce your blood pressure.
- Stress. Can you put essential oils in a bath to relieve stress? You obviously can. Aside from frankincense essential oil, you will also need rose essential oil and coconut oil. Additionally, you can put handful of sea salt as well. This recipe is highly recommended for those of you who want to get rid of fatigue and to energize your body. It is also recommended to bath with this recipe for afternoon bath. Soak your body in the bathtub for half an hour for the better effect.
- Sore. Working hard leaves sore in all over your body. To get rid of this sore, you can rejuvenate your body by using this recipe. The recipe requires some essential oils such as lavender, jojoba, peppermint, clove, and citrus. Aside from giving soothing effect, it also serves as analgesic. It improves your blood circulation and heals your sores.
- Headache. If you have headache that does not go away easily, try to take a bath with essential oils. The essential oils that will help you to do so are including sesame seed essential oil, eucalyptus oil, and peppermint oil. The same recipe is also used for sinus congestion treatment. Tell this recipe to people with headache who still wondering about can you put essential oils in a bath. It will help them to heal their headache in pleasant way.