Home Remedies For Weed Killer
Home Remedies For Weed Killer – Weeds make the garden seem to grow beyond bounds and not neat, no one likes to look at the garden or admiring its plants which is grown with weeds. In the rainy season, weeds can grow with lush. Weeds quickly filled the whole yard so can undermine tidy home. If we try to crop it in a week they grow long again as readily. To solve it you can follow these Home Remedies For Weed Killer;
- Use a sprinkling of salt. Just sprinkle a pinch of salt around the roots of weeds and the plants will die.
- Using hot water. Pour enough hot water over wild plants that grow to kill them. The hot water is used, the permissible hot water boiled potato results let us more save environmental resources, not wasting hot water thrown on the ground.
- Use the vinegar. Flush or spray with vinegar or apple cider vinegar. Do not let the spray affected other plants because the vinegar is very effective at killing the plant, especially the young weeds.
- Using the newspaper. If grass or wild plant that want to be destroyed are short, then cover it with newspaper. Nonexistence of sunlight will kill any plant.
- Using the borax. Sprinkle borax on a place on the soil cracks or other places where weeds often grow there, then the next will not appear again. Keep your favorite crops from borax.
- Use cornmeal. Corn cereal that has been destroyed can be sown in a particular area to keep no seeds that grow upon it. Ideal for keeping the soil free of weeds before moving the new plants into it.
- Use mulch. Mulch is a certain material layer that usually applied above the ground for reasons of conservation land moisture, raising fertility, beautify the garden, and others. It turns out that the point of mulch not only there. Mulch-covered ground can not be overgrown by weeds. So using mulch means you prevent unwanted weeds growing there.