How to Get Rid Of Blisters without Popping Them
When you get blisters, a lump containing water on the surface of the skin will appear. It will be painful, moreover if the lump suddenly pops by itself. There are some tips about how to get rid of blisters without popping them you need to follow. These tips are helpful to prevent skin inflammation and poignant feel if the blisters pop suddenly. So it will be dry before popping.
How to Get Rid of Blisters without Popping Them with Natural Ingredients
- Applying Turmeric Grate. Turmeric has antiseptic properties that make it works effectively to prevent infection and pain due to blisters. Grate it and mix the grate with warm water. Apply it on the blisters. Do this remedy until the blisters get dry.
- Green Tea for Rubbing and Drinking. Green tea can be used for both internal and external treatment. It has anti-inflammation properties to treat swelling and the pain caused by blisters. For internal treatment, consume it 3 times a day to accelerate the healing process to the skin. Rub the blisters with the teabag to clean and deflate it.
- Aloe Vera Treatment. Aloe Vera works effectively to keep the skin hydrated. It will prevent irritation and accelerate healing process. The anti-inflammation properties of Aloe Vera are effective to treat blisters and swelling. Mix the Aloe Vera gel with Vitamin E oil and apply the mixture on the blisters.
- Castor Oil Treatment. Castor oil is very useful for both increasing the collagen content and getting rid of itch on skin. Apply the castor oil on the blister every night until it gets dry and deflated. Make sure you have cleaned the area before applying the oil on it.
- Apple Cider Vinegar to Clean and Dry The Blisters. How to get rid of blisters without popping them with apple cider vinegar application? Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with a few of water in order to reduce its strong scent. Dip a cotton ball into the solution and rub it to the blisters. Leave it until the solution gets dry by itself. The anti-bacteria and anti-inflammation properties make apple cider vinegar effectively prevents irritation, inflammation, and pain caused by blisters.
- Tea Tree Oil and Vegetable Oil Blend. Like apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil is capable to prevent infection to the blisters. Mix one teaspoon of tea tree oil with 3 teaspoon of vegetable oil and apply in to the blisters using cotton ball. It would be better to apply it at night after cleansing the area of blisters.
- Clove Oil Application. Apply a couple drops of clove oil to the blisters. This essential oil is really effective to dry the wound and blisters quickly without pain.
Using some natural ingredients to treat blisters is right option to avoid the side effects of any chemical substances. However, in applying the tips about how to get rid of blisters without popping them, you have to make sure which ingredient works best on you and which one causes any allergic reactions.