How to Mix Essential Oils with Coconut Oil
Essential oils are definitely the most flashy and amazing aspect of aromatherapy. Walking behind the arrangement of essential oils, nevertheless, appear the carrier oils, a bunch of oils whose function is to help essential oil application and offer nutrition for the skin. Carrier oils are made up of huge particles that keep their texture for a long period of time, providing essential lubrication and moisture content, specifically to the skin. Coconut oil is the wealthiest natural source of lauric acid, as well as considered to be among the very best carrier oils for encouraging healthy skin and hair. In this post you can find best response about how to mix essential oils with coconut oil, have fun!
Mix Essential Oils with Coconut Oil
Essential oils and carrier oils like coconut oil, have a synergistic connection in aromatherapy. While carriers are typically thought about in regards to their reflexology and massage therapy usages, these oils in fact possess their own good points. Probably, your aromatherapy techniques will be improved by utilizing your exclusive essential oils with carriers that essentially enhance their therapeutic qualities. Essential oils should be diluted with carrier oils. If not, they can aggravate the skin. Coconut oil as a carrier oil can be utilized anytime you need to use essential oils. Let’s see precisely the best ways to use coconut oil as a carrier oil for a healthy and lovely skin.
- Lavender essential oil, 5 drops.
- Rosemary essential oil, 10 drops.
- 2 oz dark glass dropper jar.
- Coconut oil, 2 ounces.
- Ylang essential oil, 5 drops.
- Put 2 ounces of your coconut oil right into your dropper bottle.
- Add your essential oils.
- Place on dropper, cover and shake bottle.
- Put on your head each morning and rub right into scalp.
- Wait 20 minutes then clean hair.
- You can also use before bedtime.
- You can make the serum utilizing almost 2 ounces of distilled water if you desire to use more often without an oil feel.
- Coconut oil, 1 TB fractionated.
- Balsam Fir essential oil, 3 drops.
- 1 dark glass roll-on bottle.
- Cedarwood essential oil, 3 drops.
- Add your essential oil drops into your roll-on bottle.
- Fill up the rest of your roll-on bottle with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil.
- Add your roll-on top and cover.
- Store in a cool, dark location.
- Apply to pulse points as required.
Relaxing Aloe and Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Coconut oil soft, 1/8 cup.
- Aloe vera gel, 1/8 cup.
- Vitamin E oil, 1/2 tsp.
- Frankincense essential oil or lavender essential oil, 3 drops.
- Blend in sync the aloe vera gel and coconut oil.
- Use a tea spoon, but a whisk is reliable option to actually blend the ingredients.
- Add any “add-in ingredients” and whisk to merge.
If you appreciate this post about how to mix essential oils with coconut oil, don’t forget to share this post on your social media accounts!