List of Essential Oils for Breathing Problems
Breathing is something that we do unconsciously. Breathing problem is definitely something annoying since you need to breathe all the time. In this article, we are going to talk about list of essential oils for breathing problems. Those essential oils are mostly in form of aromatherapy. The essential oils are able to heal some of the common respiratory system health issues. Health issues that often happen in human respiratory system are including cough and nasal congestion. There are plenty reasons why people are having those breathing problems. Common cold and flu are indicated as the main reasons for it. Use the following essential oils to help you alleviate the symptoms.
Natural Essential Oils for Breathing Problems
- Frankincense. The first essential oil in our list of essential oils for breathing problems is frankincense. If you want to get the powerful benefit of frankincense essential oil, you need to use the pure frankincense. Frankincense has plenty health benefits to help you dealing with breathing problem. The health issues of respiratory system that can be healed with frankincense are including clearing clogged nasal cavity and lung. The phlegm in your lung can also be removed using frankincense as well.
- Lavender. As part of essential oils for breathing problems, lavender is the common essential oil that you can find in the market. As the name suggests, this essential oil is extracted from the lavender flower. As a result, it has light blue tint in it. Lavender essential oil is mostly used in cough, flu, common cold, and sinus congestion treatment. People who have phlegm in their lungs and sinuses can also be healed with lavender essential oil as well. Dilute it with carrier oil and add apply lavender essential oil in your chest and neck.
- Lemon. In terms of healing breathing problem, lemon is considered as one of the most effective essential oils. Lemon essential oil works in unique way. It works by improving human immunity system. It prevents bacteria causing breathing problem to spread out. Moreover, lemon essential oil also contains antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory benefit as well. Those health benefits will help to alleviate the pain caused by breathing problems. If your breathing problem is caused by allergy, lemon essential oil is the best solution for it.
- Oregano. The list of essential oils for breathing problems continues with oregano essential oil. This essential oil is notorious for its antiviral health benefit. As you might already know, virus causes some respiratory system health issues. Influenza virus is contributed to sore throat, cough, congestion, and many more. Oregano essential oil helps to relief the pain caused by those symptoms. In order to improve the health benefit of oregano essential oil, it will be best if you combine it with other essential oils such as eucalyptus, rosemary, and peppermint.
- Peppermint. The last essential oil in our list is peppermint essential oil. It is categorized among other essential oils for breathing problems due to its effective health benefit for respiratory problem. This powerful essential oil is well known for its antiviral, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antibacterial health benefits.