Sore Throat after Dental Work
Sore throat is health issue which easy to treat if you know how to pick right remedies. Several factors act as causes for this problem. Mostly, sore throat comes from infection, excess liquid, and irritation. Sore throat after dental work might come from irritation due to medicine and microscopic debris from teeth. Certain anesthetic also influences sore throat. Usually, you feel sign for this problem one to two days after dental procedure. At first, it is difficult to identify that this problem is side effect of dental work. Several remedies will help to ease and get rid of uncomfortable sore in throat.
Best Remedies for Sore Throat after Dental Work
- Salt water. Salt water is the simplest and easiest way to handle sore throat after dental work. You do not have to visit professional. Salt water is able to absorb excess liquid around throat, which becomes major factor why you feel sore in that area. You need warm water and sea salt. Put salt into water until completely dissolved. Check salinity of water to make sure you do not put too much. Actually, there is no definite proportion for salt and water. Excess salt compound has adverse effect for mouth and tongue. In order to make proper liquid, you may pour few salts then add again until meet proper requirement.
- Garlic. Home remedies for sore throat cannot be completed without garlic. It is one of popular remedy to any infection, including sore throat. Garlic has many properties that useful to handle sore throat after dental work. Using this remedy is simple. Eat raw garlic to release certain chemical compound in order to soothe throat. For your information, bacteria might not be main cause for this kind of sore throat, but you need to be careful for irritation and inflammation. Garlic is recommended remedy for such situation.
- Apple cider vinegar. Another popular remedy for sore throat after dental work is apple cider vinegar. As mentioned above, you may get sore throat due to microscopic debris that reaches this debris irritates throat and makes uncomfortable condition. How do you use apple cider vinegar? There are two ways to use this remedy. Firstly, you can gargle directly. Mix vinegar, salt, and warm water. Gargle regularly in the morning and night. Secondly, you can mix apple cider vinegar with lemon and honey. Drink immediately in the morning to soothe sore throat.
- Cinnamon. Cinnamon is good remedy to sore throat regardless causes. You can use this thing to treat sore condition after dental work. Mix cinnamon into warm water. Gargle for two minutes at regular basis. Another way is to consume cinnamon to get essential compound to soothe throat. For your information, cinnamon has capability to increase immune system.
- Turmeric. Remedy for sore throat is easy to find at your neighborhood. Turmeric is one of them with properties such as antiseptic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammation. Using turmeric for sore throat after dental work is simple. Mix turmeric with warm water then gargle regularly. You may mix turmeric and milk then drink.