How to Get Rid Of Brassy Hair with Vinegar
Are you exhausted enough of treating your annoying brassy hair? Maybe, you need to try this one. This article will tell you how to get rid of brassy hair with vinegar. Yes, vinegar. You might have heard that vinegar can be used to treat hair. It is a popular ingredient used to soften hair at home. You don’t need any expensive hair treatment to get a smother and lighter hair shade. The smoothing effect of vinegar is incredibly cool. Vinegar turns your hair PH into the proper level and also smoothies it. Therefore, it is really helpful to detangle your hair and can be a good option to hair conditioner.
How to Get Rid of Brassy Hair with Vinegar at Home
- Vinegar and Wheat Oil Blend. This home remedy is quite easy. You only need to blend one tablespoon of wheat oil and a half cup of vinegar. Add enough water and stir well. Apply this blend gently to your hair gently after shampooing. Leave it for approximately 10 minutes and rinse it with clean water without using shampoo.
- Vinegar Hair Spray. Vinegar hair spray is really a brilliant alternative to smooth and detangle your hair quickly If you have no time for waiting, just dilute a half cup of vinegar and a half cup of warm water. Stir the blend well and pour it into the spray bottle. Then, you can easily use it as a hair spray before combing your hair. For this option, you are suggested to choose apple cider vinegar since the smell is not really strong so you can use it without rinse it.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse. This apple cider vinegar rinse can be applied once or two times a week. Dilute 2 tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar with a cup of water. Shampoo and condition your hair as you normally does. After rinsing both shampoo and conditioner, cover your hair with this solution. Make sure you close your eyes tightly. The last step, rinse your hair thoroughly. You might feel a little uncomfortable of the apple cider vinegar smell. But don’t worry, once your hair dries, it will no longer smile like vinegar.
- Vinegar and Olive Oil Blend. How to get rid of brassy hair with vinegar and olive oil blend? It is also as easy as you apply a conditioner. Make a vinegar and olive oil blend by blending 3 tablespoons of vinegar and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Stir well. Apply this blend onto your hair thoroughly after shampooing. Massage your scalp gently and leave if for approximately 15 minutes. Then, wash your hair with warm water.
- Vinegar and Coconut Oil Blend. Vinegar and coconut oil is a perfect combination for treating your brassy hair. As usual, you need to wash your hair with shampoo first. Make vinegar and coconut oil blend. Prepare 3 tablespoons of vinegar and 3 tablespoons of coconut oil. Apply this blend onto your hair and scalp. Massage your scalp gently. After 15 minutes, shampoo your hair. Since this blend maybe so oily and smelly, you need to shampoo your hair again.
For this treatment, using apple cider vinegar is more suggested. But if you don’t have any, it is okay to apply regular vinegar. One of reasons why you need to try this at home is that apple cider vinegar contains antibacterial and antifungal properties, making it as an amazing natural cure. After a couple of weeks, you will find the result. Thus, how to get rid of brassy hair with vinegar tips should be tried at home for lighter and tidier hair.