How to Get Rid of Stomach Gas and Bloating at Home
Before you find how to get rid of stomach gas, it is important to understand about the stomach gas and bloating. These conditions happen due to the natural process of the body when it is digesting the foods. When the gas is not released by your body through burping or flatulence, the gas will be accumulated in the digestive tract and caused stomach bloating.
How to Get Rid of Stomach Gas Easily
There are some easy ways to overcome stomach gas and bloating at home. Some traditional treatments using affordable ingredients can be taken before you take a medical treatment. Note some herbs and spices to relief from stomach gas and bloating.
- Ginger. Using ginger is one natural home remedies for stomach gas and bloating. It has been trusted for years as a traditional medicine. Making a ginger formula is quite easy. Prepare 3 pieces of ginger and wash them with warm water until they are really clean. Then, mash them, add boiled water and drink this warm ginger solution.
- Lime Blend. This fruit is able to treat stomach gas and bloating. Squeeze a lime and put the juice in the bowl. Add a couple drops of warm massage oil, mix it and rub this solution on your tummy. This blend is quite effective to get rid of stomach gas.
- Shallot. Another natural ingredient to help overcoming stomach gas and bloating is shallot. How to get rid of stomach gas and bloating with shallot? Prepare two or three shallots, depending on your need. Mash or grate them then add a couple drops of massage oil. Put the mixture on your tummy.
- Cinnamon Infusion. For years, cinnamon has been used as a traditional medicine that is effective to reduce pain due to stomach gas and bloating. This infusion is made by adding a teaspoon of cinnamon powder into a cup of warm tea. Drink this infusion after having meal to keep your digestive system on track.
- Peppermint Tea. Peppermint is awesome for bloating and churning stomach. It is also effective for easing gas pains since it contains menthol to soothe the nerves. Drink a cup of peppermint tea after dinner to help the digestive system.
To avoid stomach gas and bloating, your lifestyle and dietary habit also play roles. Thus, choose some easy-digestible foods such as rice, oranges, potatoes, and grapes. Avoid some high-gas foods such as cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, and peas. Since some people might have different reaction to the certain foods, it would be better to recognize some foods that make the symptom to be better or worse. You are also suggested to divide your meal time into six times with a little portion. It is much better than 3-times eating with big portion because a little amount of foods is digested easily and only result a few gas. Gas stomach and bloating are possible to happen to everyone, including children.
In addition, some the suggestions on how to get rid of stomach gas above might give different effect. Of course, they don’t work instantly. But at least, you will be better after taking some of them.