How to Get Rid of Spray Tan on Hands?
Spraying a spray tan all over your body can help you create an exotic summer skin effortlessly. But, it is somehow annoying if your hands are yellowed because of the spray. How to get rid of spray tan on hands, then? Effectively, you have to wash your hands immediately after spraying. However, if you are too busy praising your look after using the spray tan and prefer to clean out the hands later, here are the things you can do to remove the spray tan on your hands easily.
How to Get Rid of Spray Tan on Hands Easily
Instead of using a tan removing lotion, there are actually some household items and activities that simply can help you clean the yellow effect of spray tan on your hands. Check it out.
- Lemon Juice. The citric acid on lemon can help clean your hands from spray tan. Prepare a cup of raw sugar, some lemon juice, and light moisturizer. Add a cup of raw sugar to the lemon juice, mix until it becomes a thick paste. Pick a handful of the paste and rub it to all the areas of your hand. Wait for 3 until 5 minutes to let the paste get absorbed to your hands. After that, rinse it off with warm water. Apply the light moisturizer afterwards to prevent your skin from dryness.
- Swimming. You can easily dismiss the spray tan on your hands by swimming. Of course you can do this after you are satisfied showing off your tanned skin. By swimming, the spray tan on your hands can be rinsed off unconsciously. For further cleaning, have a shower and scrub your hands with soap. The spray tan on your hands is eventually fading.
- Toothpaste. Find whitening toothpaste after you use spray tan. Apply it on the palm of your hands and rub them for several minutes. Wash your hands with clean water afterwards. However, if it doesn’t work, mix the toothpaste with baking soda and repeat rubbing your hands. This time, use warm water to clean it out.
- Steam. The other way on how to get rid of spray tan on hands is by using a steam room. Yes, you can go there and sit for about half an hour. The heat as well as the humidity can help fade the spray tan on your hands. Rub your hands with a towel in a circular motion to help with the exfoliation.
- Baby Oil. Baby oil is surely an affordable product to clean your hands from spray tan. Pour it on your palms and rub it for minutes. Wait it up until half an hour before washing your hands. Because you are applying oil on your hands, avoid touching many things. Instead, you can have a sunbathing or even sleep. Your tanned body now looks even more natural because your hands are not yellowish anymore.
Those are the tips on how to get rid of spray tan on hands easily. However, you can wear gloves when spraying a spray tan to save your hands.
Image attribution: katiebordner