How to Get Rid Of Crepey Skin on Arms
Having a crepey skin is not really good and will make you decrease in confidence. It affects every part of your body including arms. Before asking “how to get rid of crepey skin on arms?” we had better know what truly it is. Crepey skin is a skin that has crinkly texture and it’s called crepey because it is crepe-like. Oftentimes, it’s more popular with elephant skin. Crepey skin comes out as a result of body’s response the lowered level of elastin and collagen that can make skin stretch and contract. This happens in your 30s as the natural production of protein in the skin drops and it makes the skin look thinner and saggy. This condition is preventable and treatable, here is how.
How to Get Rid Of Crepey Skin on Arms Naturally
- Moisturizing with honey and olive oil. One best way on how to get rid of crepey skin on arms is to make natural scrub. The mixture of honey and olive oil can help soften and hydrate the crepey skin. Mix 2
tablespoons of honey and 1 table spoon of olive oil. If there is a need to make it much more, the ratio is 2:1. Mix them until it gets the paste-like texture. Massage the mixture softly on the affected area; leave it for as long as possible before taking a bath to wash it off. Try not to wash the treated area with soap, let the water wash it away. It’s best to wash it with warm water to rinse it away all the oily texture on the skin.
- Exfoliating with oil and sugar. Oil and sugar will make a perfect combination to get rid of crepey skin. The combination will stimulate the production of collagen in the body and make the appearance of the dry skin better. This is because sugar contains alpha hydroxyl acid (see Wikipedia alpha hydroxyl acid) and olive oil is one of the best hydrators. Mix well the moderate amount of olive oil and sugar until it has a consistency that can easily be spread all over. Massage the mixture on the affected area and wait it for a few minutes rinse it off while having a shower. The rough texture of sugar can help remove the dead cells and the the olive oil gives it a moist right away on it.
- Using sunscreen. If you mind spending a lot of time buying the ingredients and making them into a scrub, sunscreen is the solution. Sunscreen can help nourish the affected skin. Look for a sunscreen with 50 SPF with anti-aging
- Can You Put Essential Oils On Your Skin
- How To Get Rid Of Skin Discoloration Easily And Naturally
- How To Get Rid Of Strawberry Legs
- How To Get Rid Of Spray Tan On Hands
You can do steps for how to get rid of crepey skin on arms regimen on regular basis until the desired tight and glowing skin emerge. Once the result has turns up, continue doing it for the maintenance.