How to Get Rid of Split Keyboard on iPad
Nowadays, many people choose to rely their need of communication on iPad and thus service guideline is of utmost necessity for everyone to find out, including the solutions on how to get rid of split keyboard on iPad. Service guideline notwithstanding, guides on how to operate your own device becomes one of many crucial matters. As stated before, one of many operational guidelines you should know is how to modify your smartphone or tab’s keyboard. In this case, you might want to know how to unsplit the iPad keyboard, giving it totally different look. If you are curious about such guidelines, you might want to take a look at the list:
List of Methods on How to Get Rid of Split Keyboard on iPad
- Go to the setting. All setting in every smartphone or tab must be located in setting menu on the home page. Be it changing your wallpaper, your layout, set a dial ringtone for incoming call and other sorts of things. If you are new to this smartphone and lost on finding such menu you do not seem to find anywhere else, locate the grayish gear symbol on the home tab. Click the symbol and you will be redirected to the setting page, full of anything you possibly are looking for.
- Open the general menu. If you already find the setting menu on your home page and have clicked it, you will have handfuls of menus you can open. The function of which differ one another depending on what you want to do to your smartphone. In this case, you need to find the general menu among the lists of menu you will come across in the setting tab. If you do not know which the general menu is, look for one with gear symbol on the gray background, just like the previous setting menu redirecting you to the list of menus in the tab.
- Click the keyboard menu. Another thing you will come across when you already are in the general menu is list of menus you can pick whose functions are distinctive one another. One thing you need the most in this case is find the keyboard menu among the listed menus. If you cannot find, yet again, the exact menu, try to look for it in the middle section of the menus you see. Above the date and time menu and language and region, you will the Mr. Right you have been looking for pretty much anywhere.
- Tap the split keyboard menu. Do not get bored of list of various menus you will definitely come across once you tap the keyboard menu on the previous section in this solution on how to get rid of split keyboard on iPad. In this section of menus, you will find other series of menus you can choose to modify your smartphone keyboard. Among all menus you see, there is another thing you have been looking for this time. One menu meant in this point is split keyboard. Open the tab and you will see the split keyboard on the on position.
- Revert the split keyboard tab on the off position. Once you find the main problem here, which is the split keyboard tab, you need to revert it back to the off position. How do you do that, you may ask? Well, simply slide the tab to the left side to the off position. It will be indicated when the tab turns gray. That is it! You will find the keyboard on the usual position.
That is all for every detail on how to get rid of split keyboard on iPad you need to know to revert it back to the usual position.